Senior Research Executive/Data Analyst
Are you tired of boring ads?
Do you believe in the power of brands?
Does the world of advertising seem appealing, and you want to understand it in detail?
Or maybe you already have some experience with analysis and want to share the knowledge and help the leading brands improve their positioning on the market?
We would like to reinforce our team of Senior Research Executives/Data Analysts in our Kantar Global Research Centre. So, let’s connect!
Global Research Centre (GRC) is a project management and analytical hub that is a part of Kantar - the world's leading data, insights, and consulting company in Marketing Research. Over 30,000 of our employees spread across 100+ countries help our international clients understand people and inspire growth. We work with some of the largest brands in the world, in various research disciplines, including advertising effectiveness, brand health, and public opinion. To learn more about us, watch the links below…
Our Brand Business: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR-ED4-yJBU
Our Creative Business: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Joh__e4hIXo
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Understanding clients’ business needs, their strategy, local market culture
- Research design and planning, preparation of surveys based on client’s requirements
- Briefing suppliers on project requirements for data processing, communication with stakeholders
- Working with other Kantar teams, coordinating processes, troubleshooting, and finding solutions
- Interpretation of survey results, delivery of key findings in presentation, providing recommendations for optimization of advertisements and brand strategy based on research results
- Actively working with key GRC experts on continuous process improvements and development
As an experienced analyst, you will also join the introduction trainings to see Kantar culture and understand the specifics of projects run by GRC and learn more about Kantar IP tools and analytical frameworks. After this, apart from working on live projects, you will be actively involved in the process development and will be mentoring less experienced colleagues and enhancing their analytical skills.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
We welcome experienced candidates who share our keen interest in advertising and brand performance. We have a very good and effective training program, a robust knowledge base, and a supporting network of specialists always ready to help you, and we will provide you with all necessary trainings. We are looking for candidates with:
- Bachelor´s (or equivalent/higher) degree. Background in Marketing, Statistics, Sociology, Psychology is a huge advantage, but not a must
- Comfortable with interpreting data in tables and graphs (with proper training, of course)
- Excellent professional communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- MS Office package working proficiency (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Prioritization skills and attention to detail, able to multi-task and get the job done
- Comfortable with ambiguity, innovation, and change, striving for continuous improvement
- Open-mindedness and cultural sensitivity in a multicultural environment
- At least two years of experience within marketing research or handling of market research to drive insights and change within your corporation
- Experience with mentoring is a huge advantage, but not a must
If tables and graphs make you panic and you are not comfortable with changes, it is probably not the right role for you.
WHAT ELSE DO WE OFFER:
- A wide range of global projects we work on with the world's largest brands
- Energized, open-minded, diverse, and multicultural team in Prague (from 30+ countries)
- Dynamic career path, very solid training, quick professional growth and development
- Full support for your innovative ideas, and your drive to hack and improve our processes
- Positive atmosphere of collaboration, a place where your boldness and creativity will be rewarded
- Modern office in one of the newest WPP campuses in the city center of Prague, regular team-buildings, activities (football, yoga…), and other events
- Solid salary that is regularly reviewed based on your performance, additional competitive social benefits (for example, meal vouchers), the flexibility of work, and guaranteed recognition of your efforts
There will be a few starting dates for all newcomers, therefore, when applying, please let us know what is your availability/notice period. Due to the start date, we can currently only proceed with applicants eligible to work in the Czech Republic (not needing or in possession of valid work permits). There are several openings available for this role.
If this sounds like a match to you, apply now and join us!
Hana Umlaufová, tel.: +420 771 132 011, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zpět na přehled pozic