Junior Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
Are you looking to start your career as a Project Manager on an international scale? Or maybe you are an experienced Project Manager, and you would like to have more dynamic career growth and development? Do you pride yourself on your ability to lead projects efficiently, on time, and on budget, and you troubleshoot like a boss? Then, let’s connect! We would like to reinforce our team of Project Managers and Senior Project Managers in our Kantar Global Research Centre, and we want to learn more about you!
Global Research Centre (GRC) is a project management and analytical hub that is a part of Kantar - the world's leading data, insights, and consulting company in Marketing Research. Over 30,000 of our employees spread across 100+ countries help our international clients understand people and inspire growth. We work with some of the largest brands in the world, in various research disciplines, including advertising effectiveness, brand health, and public opinion. To learn more about us, watch the links below…
Our Brand Business: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR-ED4-yJBU
Our Creative Business: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Joh__e4hIXo
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Working in categories ranging from Fashion to Banking, from Retail to Automotive, and beyond, you will be responsible for end-to-end management of several international market research projects simultaneously. Like a true ninja, you will coordinate all processes on those projects which have a lifecycle ranging from 3-4 weeks to 12 months, coordinating the work of all the suppliers across the world, and managing relationships with our internal clients. That includes:
- Being the first point of contact for all our internal clients and project stakeholders
- Project set up – identifying project needs, assessing risks, creating project timeline and budget
- Maintaining timely delivery of project’s milestones, managing the changes in scope
- Working with data, troubleshooting issues and finding solutions, ensuring the quality of workflow
- Monitoring project financials, being able to identify drivers of overspend and profitability, propose / highlight cost-saving solutions where possible
- Actively working with key GRC experts on continuous process improvements and development
As an experienced Project Manager, you will also join the introduction trainings to see Kantar culture and understand the specifics of projects run by GRC and learn more about Kantar IP tools. After this, apart from working on robust and continuous live projects, you will be actively involved in the process development and will be mentoring less experienced colleagues and enhancing their PM skills.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
We welcome experienced candidates with interest in project management and market research but also fresh graduates who share our keen interest in advertising and brand performance. We have a very good and effective training program, a robust knowledge base, and a supporting network of specialists always ready to help you, and we will provide you with all necessary trainings. We are looking for candidates with:
- Bachelor´s (or equivalent / higher) degree. Background in Marketing Research, Procurement, Logistics is a huge advantage, but not a must
- Interest in the technical side of project management including automation tools and platforms utilization, innovation, troubleshooting
- Excellent professional communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Prioritization skills and attention to detail, able to multi-task and get the job done
- Commitment to high standards of process reinforcement and quality of outputs
- Comfortable with ambiguity, innovation, and change, striving for continuous improvement
- MS Office package working proficiency (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Open-mindedness and cultural sensitivity in a multicultural environment
Additional requirements for Senior position:
- At least two years of previous project management experience, experience with market research industry is a huge advantage, but not a must
- Strong competence in conducting projects with complex design, and in different research design methodologies (CAWI, CAPI, CATI, etc)
- Previous experience with PowerBI, Tableau, or database systems is a plus
- Experience with mentoring is a huge advantage, but not a must
If picking up the phone with an internal client, or checking tables and graphs make you panic and you are not comfortable with changes, it is probably not the right role for you.
WHAT ELSE DO WE OFFER:
- A wide range of global projects we work on with the world's largest brands
- Energized, open-minded, diverse, and multicultural team in Prague (from 30+ countries)
- Dynamic career path, very solid training, quick professional growth and development
- Full support for your innovative ideas, and your drive to hack and improve our processes
- Positive atmosphere of collaboration, a place where your boldness and creativity will be rewarded
- Modern office in one of the newest WPP campuses in the city center of Prague, regular team-buildings, activities (football, yoga…), and other events
- Solid salary that is regularly reviewed based on your performance, additional competitive social benefits, the flexibility of work, and guaranteed recognition of your efforts
If this sounds like a match to you, apply now and join us!
Hana Umlaufová, tel.: +420 771 132 011, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zpět na přehled pozic