Millward Brown Czech Republic, s.r.o. is currently looking for new team members at the position of:
Authentic. Bold. Connected. Creative. Optimistic. Supportive.
These Are Our Values. Are They Yours?
Passion for what we do is at the heart of Millward Brown. Our passion fosters a unique and very global environment of innovation, growth and unlimited opportunity where everyone can create a meaningful difference. At Millward Brown, we’re passionate about brands. As a leading global research agency specializing in advertising, marketing communications, media and brand equity research, we’ve been in the business of brands for more than 35 years.
If our values are yours, come join us! Together we’ll create a meaningful difference.
We are looking for a person who will be part of a team working in our centre of excellence in Prague. As part of this team you will work closely with Millward Brown offices from around the world, as well as a number of external suppliers. We are a rapidly growing unit and we need individuals who are not afraid of a challenge or change.
As Research Executive you will be responsible for designing appropriate questionnaires to answer specific client objectives and produce reports that tell a story about the results we see on their advertisements.
We are looking for both experienced people and people new to the field. We provide extensive training and support to all successful candidates no matter what the experience level.
You are the right person for us if you have:
- Keen interest in the world of Brands & Marketing
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Confidence with data and numbers
- Independence and analytical approach
- Willingness to learn new techniques and systems
- Literacy in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- 1-2 years’ experience is an advantage
We are also interested in hearing from candidates who already have Marketing or Market Research experience and:
- Knowledge of quantitative / qualitative research techniques and processes
- Strong data interrogation skills
- Ability to analyse data and provide relevant and impactful recommendations
- Up to date knowledge on fieldwork challenges and best practice sampling approaches
- Advertising evaluation / copy testing experience
- Experience with managing multi-country projects
We offer you a challenging job in a company in which you can grow your knowledge to a higher level. You will get space to put your own ideas into practice, competitive salary and great benefits package.
To be a part of our centre of excellence, please send us your application together with CV in English.
Contact person: Zuzana Míková, Human Resources Manager, email@example.com.
Zpět na přehled pozic